PLEASE NOTE: CPHR Saskatchewan's Annual Conference Tradeshow has been transitioned to a Supporting Sponsor opportunity. This opportunity provides you with increased brand exposure at the Conference.
Supporter Sponsor Booths will be open to Conference delegates to visit on Wednesday, October 2nd and will provide an invaluable opportunity to meet HR professionals in an environment dedicated to networking, learning and growth.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SUPPORTER SPONSOR
- Promote your brand identity
- Gain valuable exposure to Saskatchewan's HR community
- Network with industry decision-makers
- Logo on our website (with a link to your business website)
- Logo and company description (80 words max) in Conference program
One 8’ x 10’ booth
- Sponsor booth inside main Conference room
- 2 Conference passes as "Supporting Sponsor"
- Complimentary lunch (for two) and nutrition breaks
- 8 x 10 booth
- 8' high back wall
- 3' high side arms
- 1 skirted table
- 2 folding chairs
- One electrical outlet (if required)
- Access to wireless internet
- Opportunity to hear two Keynote Speakers
- Participation in the Scavenger Hunt game
SPONSOR BOOTH LOGISTICS
World Trade Center Saskatoon at Prairieland Park (Hall A)
503 Ruth Street West
Sponsor Booth Hours:
Wednesday, October 2/ 8:00 am – 4:15 pm
Tuesday, October 1/ 4:15 pm – 7:00 pm
*All booths must be completely set up by 7:00 pm
Wednesday, October 2/ 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm
No packing of equipment, literature, etc. or dismantling of booths will be permitted until the official closing of the Conference at 4:15 pm on Wednesday, October 2.
*Please note your top 3 vacant booth locations, and whether you are needing a power supply in your invoice. You will be emailed confirmation on your booth number.
Note: Booths with an "X" are no longer vacant.
CPHR Saskatchewan does not share delegate contact information with Sponsors or other Conference delegates.
Please note: This is a Conference sponsorship, and there is no opportunity for cancellation.