Print Page | Contact Us | Your Cart | Sign In | Register
CPHR Transfer

CPHR Transfer

CPHR Canada requires that persons holding the CPHR designation or Certification Candidate Status must maintain membership in the association responsible for CPHR certification in their province of residence.

Transfer out of Saskatchewan

CPHR Saskatchewan members holding the CPHR designation or the Certification Candidate Status relocating to another province are required to transfer their designation or status to the provincial Human Resources association responsible for CPHR certification in their new province of residence. You must be a member in good standing with CPHR Saskatchewan in order to transfer your designation or status to another province. This means members are up to date with membership fees and have no violations against them. Members are responsible to obtain membership in the new association; provincial membership is not transferable.

Transfer Out Process:

  1. Log in to your member profile and click on CPHR Transfer Fee ($25) via our Online Store. 

  2. Complete the Confirmation of Good Standing Form

  3. Email Confirmation of Good Standing form to Jolyn at or

  4. CPHR Saskatchewan will forward the form to the new association

  5. Receiving association will complete the CPHR designee’s enrollment as a professional member in their province.

Canadian HR Associations

·         CPHR British Columbia and Yukon

·         CPHR Alberta

·         CPHR Manitoba

·         Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario (HRPA)

·         Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines et en relations industrielles agréés du Québec (ORHRI)

·         CPHR Nova Scotia

·         CPHR New Brunswick

·         CPHR Newfoundland and Labrador

Transfer in to Saskatchewan
Persons holding the CPHR designation or Certification Candidate Status that move into the province of Saskatchewan are required to apply for membership, concurrent to the transfer of their designation or Certification Candidate Status from their former provincial association. Your provincial HR association membership is non transferable. Please note that any lapse in membership longer than 30 days between the expiry of a former provincial membership and granting of membership in the may result in the revocation of the transferee’s designation or Certification Candidate Status.

Note: If you are transferring into Saskatchewan from Ontario (HRPA); only those with the Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation will be approved.

Chartered Professionals in Human Resources Saskatchewan (CPHR Saskatchewan)
#210, 3501 8th Street East / Saskatoon, Sask. / S7H 0W5
tel: 306.242.2747  / email: 

People Leading Business.™