We're Celebrating 15 Years!
May 28, 2020
Share your HR Story with #ThisisMyHR and #cphrSK15years
We want to make this 15-year anniversary for CPHR Saskatchewan the year of our members, and we need your help to do it.
2020 is a year that is certain to be forever etched into the history of the Association and the HR profession as the year everything changed.
We’re asking you to help celebrate by sharing your stories. Visit our contest page and record or upload your video, and then share it on your social media channels with the hashtags #ThisisMyHR and #cphrSK15years.
Share what is memorable, touching, humorous and difficult; lessons learned, stories of commitment and leadership, told in your own words. What are the stories you’ve told your network; colleagues, family and friends?
Enter to Win!
With each video topic, one participant’s name will be drawn and will receive a $25 gift card from a local establishment of your choice. Each video submitted will be entered to win. The more videos you upload the more chances you have to win.
And, the video that receives the most love (likes, shares and such) will win a $50. gift card from a local establishment of your choice.
Submissions can be from anyone working in Human Resources in Saskatchewan.
Each month, we will have a new topic for you to talk about.
Upload a new video for that topic and you will be entered to win that month’s prize.
The theme for this fall is:
Falling Into Place - Kids are back to school, summer vacations have come to an end, COVID-19 has become the "new norm," and the days are getting colder. What are you doing to help your employees transition into the fall season? We want to hear your best tips for keeping your employees happy, healthy and engaged.
We look forward to your stories!
How to Prepare and Submit your Video
Videos can be one person, or a group.
Submit as many videos as you want.
Please keep your video under 2 minutes.
Go to our contest page.
Either record your video here and submit it, or record it another way and upload your file.
Tips on How to Make a Great Video
- We want to hear your story, so tell it as you would tell a friend or colleague.
- Instead of writing a full script, think about what you want to say and write one or two words that prompt your ideas, in large letters, in the order you want to tell your story you can also do this with powerpoint. Place your computer or your pages where you can quickly and easily glance at them as you speak.
- Don’t wear or show logos, unless it’s a logo you are authorized to include. (CPHR Saskatchewan logos are fine).
- Keep your phone or camera shot horizontal.
- Place your phone or camera even to your gaze or slightly above. Try not to look down at the camera.
- Test the sound volume before you hit record.
- Check that the lighting is not too dark or bright.
- It’s much more flattering to be lit from above or straight on, then from below.
Remember, it is the message that counts.
Thank-you for taking part, we look forward to your video!