HR Forum - Early Bird Eligibility Criteria
November 27, 2019
1st Annual HR Forum - April 2, 2020
Early Bird Registration Opens: January 2, 2020
Early Bird Registration Closes: February 10, 2020
Early Bird Draw for Tickets: February 13, 2020
To be eligible to win you must:
- Be a member or non-member in good standing with CPHR Saskatchewan
- Complete the HR Forum registration online and submit payment for all HR Forum fees. Payment of HR Forum fees must be received and processed by CPHR Saskatchewan prior to the Early Bird closing (February 10, 2020)
- Attend and participate in the HR Forum
- Be available to attend the Concert on April 25, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. in Saskatoon, SK
- Must NOT donate or sell the tickets to another party
*eligibility is void if HR Forum registration is cancelled at any time before or after the prize draw up to and including April 2, 2020.
*eligibility is void if the winner is unable to attend the HR Forum or Concert for personal or professional reasons. In this case, a re-draw will occur.
Board of Directors, CPHR Saskatchewan Staff and unpaid registrants are not eligible to participate.