HR Team of the Year Award is granted to a HR Team that plays a key role in driving the performance and reputation of an organization, are catalysts for organization-wide change, and serve as trusted advisors on organizational strategy.
- Provides strategic alignment of HR functions with corporate strategy, and can envision the big picture
- Creates and implements innovative solutions
- Has the ability to execute
- Results oriented - someone who gets things done
- Ability to influence change
- Plays a key role in driving the performance and reputation of an organization
• The team must include at least one CPHR Saskatchewan member with the CPHR designation.
• Work in Saskatchewan or work for an organization with established operations in Saskatchewan
• Consent to the nomination and publication of both name and photo in connection with the CPHR Saskatchewan HR Team of the Year Award
• Be available for a photo/video photo shoot (Week of August 28, 2016)(At least two team members)
• Be available to attend the awards celebration at the CPHR Saskatchewan annual conference, on Wednesday, October 4, 2017. (At least two team members) You may be asked to appear onstage and address the audience during the award celebration.
The Award Committee will be comprised of current CPHR Saskatchewan Board Members.
The judging process for the Rising Star Award is broken down into three separate stages.
Stage One – Preliminary nominations are reviewed by the Board Award Committee who selects nominees to move to the 2nd stage of review. During this stage, nominators will be contacted by an Award Committee member to discuss their nominee’s work.
Stage Two – Nominees who make it to stage two will then be required to submit some supplemental information to support their nomination. This may include resume, letters of support, references, and secondary information to support information in the original nomination.
Stage Three – The Award Committee will then review the supplemental information and put forth the top 3 finalists and select a winner.
Terms and Conditions
• Both CPHR Saskatchewan members and non-members are encouraged to be a nominator.
• Nominations are accepted from public or private sector individuals.
• The CPHR Saskatchewan Award Committee reserves the right to check the nominee’s references and to confirm the accuracy of the information provided in the nomination package.
• There is no fee to submit a nomination; however, award finalists are responsible for any travel costs related to their participation in the awards program.
Benefits for Award Recipients
The recipient of the HR Team of the Year Award will receive:
• Public recognition at CPHR Saskatchewan’s 2017 conference during the award celebration.
• Recognition in HR Saskatchewan magazine which reaches more than 1,400 members.
• Recognition and congratulations in outside media publications.
• Two complimentary registrations for the 2017 Conference.
Nominations Open: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Nominations Close: Friday, June 30, 2017
Finalist Notifications: Monday, July 31, 2017
Finalist Photo/Video shoots: Week of August 28, 2017
Winners Announced: Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Marketing & Communications Manager