The success of CPHR Saskatchewan is largely due to the contributions made by volunteers through our many volunteer committees. The current committee and the mandates of each committee can be seen below:
Validation of Experience Assessment (VOE) Committee
- The Validation of Experience Assessment Committee reviews the experience assessment applications of CPHR Candidates and makes recommendations on the outcome of the review to the Registrar.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Committee
- The CPD Committee reviews CDP logs and ensures all information provided meets the stated guidelines provided by the CPHR Canada and makes recommendations to the Registrar on the outcome of the review.
Complaints and Discipline (C&D) Committee
- The C&D Committee is a governance committee, appointed by the CPHR Saskatchewan Board to receive complaints from the general public, other CPHR Saskatchewan members or CPHR Saskatchewan itself alleging that a member has violated the CPHR Saskatchewan Code of Conduct.
Professional Development (PD) Committee
- The Professional Development Committee leads, and identifies learning & development topics and presenters for CPHR Saskatchewan's Professional Development events, including the annual conference. This committee will seek to provide comprehensive and valuable professional development opportunities for members while supporting the mission, vision, values and strategic direction of the Association.
- The Communications Committee is accountable to the Marketing & Communications Manager and leads the editorial content for the association's bi-annual magazine. They also assist in developing and recommending communications tactics that are aligned with the strategic direction of the Association.
- The Mentorship Committee leads and oversees all initiatives related to the CPHR Saskatchewan Professional Mentoring Program.
If you are a member of CPHR Saskatchewan and would like to volunteer for a committee, please see Volunteering.